We are going to list 10 best laptop for programming 2016. In 2016, Many new laptops were launched having new features and high end processing power. If you are new to programming, then you might be looking for the best laptops for programming in 2016.
Programs runs with a coding language only that we can’t understand. So, to select best laptops for coding, you need to check its various features. Here are what type of requirement you should check before buying any programming laptop.
Top 5 Best Laptops for Programming 2016
What type of configuration you require in a laptop for programming purpose
- Intel i5 processor.
- At least, 8gb RAM
- Dedicated graphics card with 2GB memory
- Storage system with 500 GB hard disks or Minimum required SSD
Each and every laptop can’t work for programming and hence the best laptop for developers should be compatible for the coding works. So, below we have listed the 10 best laptop for programming 2016 and so check them out.
1. Apple MacBook Pro – Best Programming Laptop
Apple MacBook Pro MJLT2LL/A 15.4-Inch Laptop with Retina Display (512 GB) is a best laptop for programming 2016. Apple MacBook pro comes with high performance 2.5GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor and AMD Radeon R9 M370X and Intel Iris Pro graphics. It has 16GB RAM.
OSX is the OS of choice for programmers, because it is an Unix-based with a real Unix shell and all the utilities that come with that, combined with modern UI for day-to-day use.
Why Macbook Pro is the best Programming laptop of 2016? and Why you should buy it?
- SSD means its boots up in seconds, and makes it super fast .
- Retina display, so less strain on eyes, I work almost 12+ hours on my laptop everyday, without getting tired
- OSX, first choice of any programmer, based on Unix, so seems familiar
- Awesome 8+ hours battery life, no need to fumbling with chargers
- No need to go to service center, almost never hangs, awesome memory management by OSX
- One of the best chiclet Keyboards, feels buttery smooth.
- 2.5GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 with Turbo Boost up to 3.7GHz
- 16GB 1600MHz memory and 512GB PCIe-based flash storage1
- Intel Iris Pro Graphics
- AMD Radeon R9 M370X with 2GB GDDR5 memory
- Built-in battery (9 hours)
2.ASUS K501UX-AH71 Laptop for Programming
ASUS K501UX-AH71 programming laptop is best for programming as well as gaming. It comes with 2.5GHz powerful 6th Gen. Intel Core i7-6500U Processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M 2GB Graphics.
- Powerful 6th-generation Intel Core i7-6500U 2.5GHz (Turbo up to 3.1GHz). Skylake
- 15.6 inches Matte FHD display. 1920 by 1080 resolution. Windows 10 Operation System.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M gaming graphic card; 8GB RAM; 256GB SSD Storage. Backlit keyboard.
- Gigabit Dual-Band 802.11AC ultra-fast Wi-Fi.
- Feature 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI. Bluetooth 4.0.
- 1 year International Warranty with 1 year Accidental Damage Protection
3.HP Pavilion 13-s128nr 13.3 inch laptop – Programming Laptop
HP Pavilion 13-s128nr is one of “the best” HP laptop for programming. This is cheaper as well for these looking for the budget laptop under $700. HP Pavilion 13-s128nr pack with 13.3-inch FHD screen, 8GB RAM, Intel i5 processor and has 128GB SSD.
- Intel Core i5-6200U, 2.3GHz, Dual-Core Processor
- 8GB DDR3L SDRAM Memory
- More productive. Windows 10 is the best for bringing ideas forward and getting things done.
- 128GB Solid-State Drive, No Optical Drive
- 13.3″ diagonal FHD IPS WLED-backlit touch screen (1920×1080)
4.Dell xps 15 9350 : Best coding laptop
If you have high budget for programming laptop then you should go for Dell laptop. Dell xps 15 9350 is the best laptop for programming above 1000$ .Well price is the thing to consider when we buy stuffs but it provides super fast performance. Processor is very fast in terms of Price.
- Intel Core i5-6200u 2.5 GHz Processor, Intel HD Graphics 520
- RAM:8 GB LPDDR3
- 128 GB SSD Storage; Optical Drive Not included
- 13.3 Inch Screen(1920×1080 pixels)
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit; Machined Aluminum Display Back and Base in Silver
5.Asus Zenbook UX301 13 inch Laptop – A Best Laptop for Programming
The Asus Zenbook UX301 packs in a lot, including a better-than-HD touch screen, big 256GB SSD, and Core i7 processor, in a slim, smart design. The components are premium, with an Intel Core i7 CPU and big 256GB SSD, and 8GB of RAM.
- 13.3″ Quad-HD IPS display (2560 x 1440)
- Gorilla Glass 3 meets Zenbook
- Intel Core i5-4200U. 8GB DDR3L. 8-hour battery life
- 256GB Sata III flash storage (RAID 0 for speed)
- 2x USB 3.0, 1x microHDMI, 1x miniDisplayPort, SDXC slot
The Coding laptops listed above are best laptop for web development as well as good laptops for programming 2016. The basic needs for a programming laptops are basically the speed. It includes the speed of the processor , the RAM and its capacity, the HDD/SSD etc. We have tested all these top 5 best laptops for coding and from these five, Apple MacBook Pro is the best one. Apple MacBook Pro is the powerful machine for programming and designing. Also it is best for photo editing and transforming.
We will publish more articles on which laptop is the best for Programming under 500$ and best coding laptops under 800$. Stay tuned with us and share us.